Here are 14 must-read stories regarding the regional real estate market from the Southern California Information Group’s Home Stretch newsletter. To sign up for the complimentary, twice-weekly email magazine, simply VISIT THIS SITE!
1. Irvine Co. sees “drawn-out” financial challenges. Property gigantic cuts workers in shopping mall administration system.
2. SoCal economy to be dented through 2021. Projection sees as much as 38% decrease in retail investing.
3. Slowest April for SoCal real estate on document. Homebuying plunges 31%.
4. Landlords intimidate claims over rental fee, eviction limitations. Are cities breaking homeowner’ legal rights?
5. Cash-out refis, home-equity finances at risk. Ideas on financing from Jeff Lazerson.
6. Should you use a tidy mask every single time you see an additional area? Ideas on house-selling from Leslie Eskildsen.
7. What’s next for big property owners? Thoughts on industrial property from Allen Buchanan.
8. Can my HOA charges increase because of coronavirus? Ideas on home owner organizations from Kelly Richardson.
9. Pocket listings debate continues. Real estate professional restriction brings legal action.
10. Return of bidding wars? Scarcity of vendors might indicate few plan on residence hunters.
… and in your area talking:
11. Trabuco Canyon: 33-acre monastery provided for $18 million
12. San Bernardino: Amazon part of airport terminal cargo project.
Is electrical outlet shopping center strategy in problem? 14. Rancho Mission Viejo: Contractor rapidly markets 14 brand-new homes.